We shall make every effort to protect personal data of Osta.ee users. Personal data of our customers is maintained and disclosed according to the following principles:
If you wish to obtain the status of Osta.ee user, you will have to provide certain information when registering, such as name, personal identification code, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
* Your personal identification code will only be used for proving your identity.
* Your e-mail address will be disclosed to the winning bidder at auction (if you are a seller) and to the seller (if you are a buyer).
* We shall only collect the minimum necessary information required for ensuring the quality of our services.
* We shall not disclose customer information to third persons, except in the case where the customer has granted relevant consent which is fixed in a contract or in any other way, or where the disclosure of information is required by law.
* We shall make every effort to maintain the completeness, upgrading and accuracy of customer data.
* Osta.ee allows you to make changes or amend personal information at any time. In order to do so, you have to log in and go to MY OSTA >PROFILE. There you can make all necessary changes.
Information about all visitors of Osta.ee
In most cases we collect general information about our visitors, e.g.: which page is most frequently visited and which service is most frequently used. Such information is used for statistical purposes. It will help us to find out the main interests and needs of our customers. Such information enables us to improve the quality of our services.