Deposit payment is the safest way to pay for goods purchased by Osta.ee environment. Payment will take place through neutral third party (Osta.ee) who will hold the money until the goods are delivered from the seller to the buyer.
How does deposit payment work?
1. The buyer transfers money from bank to his/her e-account.
2. Buyer will select an auction to pay for and initiates deposit payment. Money will be reserved from buyer's e-account.
3. The seller will be notified of the deposit payment through email address and Osta.ee account.
4. The seller will dispatch the goods and mark them as shipped. After shipping the goods have to be delivered during the delivery term indicated at auction. If there is no indicaton of delivery term it will be 7 days.
5. Buyer will be notified of shipping the goods.
6. When the goods arrive the buyer will indicate the goods as delivered and relevant amount will be transferred to the seller's e-account.
7. Seller may transfer the money from e-account to his/her bank account.
Special occasions (!):
* If the seller fails to ship the goods within 7 days after initiating the deposit payment the money will be returned to buyer's account 7 days after initating the deposit payment.
* If the seller has shipped the goods, but the goods fail to arrive within set delivery term, the deposit payment will be solved by Osta.ee. Money will be held until the issue is solved.
* If the goods arrive but the buyer is not satisfied with it (goods do not correspond to their description or are damaged) deposit payment will be solved by Osta.ee. Money will be held until the issue is solved.
Finding solution to deposit payment:
Problems regarding to deposit payment'll be solved based on the complaint system similar to any other problems that may occure during the sales or purchase of goods.
After finding the solution Osta.ee will transfer the money according to the solution - either to buyer's or seller's e-account.