MY OSTA >AUCTIONS - and you will reach the desktop which enables the following actions:
- you can choose which auctions are currently displayed to you, by changing auctions desktop filters (current, successfully closed, unsuccessfully closed, waiting to be set up, cancelled, all). Previously
we explained the meaning of filters
- you can filter auctions displayed according to their age - 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months old or at any age.
* Bids: Successful
– displays auctions with bids above reserve price or, if no reserve price is established, bids at starting price. Below reserve price
– displays auctions with a bid below reserve price you set Without bids
– displays auctions with no bids. All
* Key words
- after entering a keyword you will be shown all auctions containing that word.
NB! All above mentioned filters can be used together, whereas only the auctions that comply with all requirements will be displayed.
* Only archived
- displays auctions that you have determined as archived. In this case no other filters are taken into account.
You can archive already closed auctions. Archived auctions will no longer be shown among the other auctions on your desktop, but only separately with other archived auctions. Thus you may want to archive the auctions that are not longer of interest, in order to provide better overview of the auctions you are interested in. Archived auction can also be removed from archive and list for sale again.
* Only NB
- displays only the auctions with the status Important (determined by you). This option does not take into account other filters.
* Only OK
- displays the auctions with the status All right (determined by you). This option does not take into account other filters.
After setting filters suitable for you and clicking on 'Show
' button, relevant auctions will be displayed. The auctions displayed are marked with symbols and colours, the meaning of which is defined in the legend nearby.
If you have found the auction you are interested in, click on the name of that auction. You will arrive at auction information page
, which contains all necessary information about chosen auction. -->
Near the top of the page there is a link to public auction page (page visible to Osta.ee users) - 'View that auction
' and after closing the auction you will find there a new link for listing the item for sale again (in case the auction was unsuccessful for some reason, or in case you wish to sell more similar items) - 'Use as template(list the item for sale again)
Start and end – brief information about the starting and closing time, duration and extended closure of the auction. -->
Price and bids – information about bids and auction price. -->
In case the auction was successful, the information about the winner(s) of the auction will also be displayed. Near each winner there are links to feedback, viewing comments, filing and tracking a complaint and correspondence. If the winning bidder has paid for the auction by using Osta.ee e-account, there is relevant indication near winner's name. If the winning bidder has used any other payment method, you can make relevant indication by yourself (so that later on when viewing that auction you will recall it immediately). -->
General – information about your auction and overview of all additional services you have ordered. -->
Additional information – in the notes field you can write down a reminder concerning given auction. Example
: “winning bidder wants to collect the goods on Thursday at 14.00” or “Auction was unsuccessful, should I order more additional services when listing the item for sale again?”. -->
You can determine auction status after the auction has been closed. You can choose between three options: Important or NB, All right or OK and archived. You can benefit from changin the status, because, among all your auctions, you can search only the auctions with required status. In that way you can find the auction sooner.-->
In case of an auction waiting to be set up or current auction with no bids, you will also see the box intended for blocking bidders
who are not welcome. You may enter the name(s) of this (these) person(s) associated with unpleasant previous experience - such as not contacting you for a long time after transaction or not buying the item he/she won. Blocking can be removed later on during the auction.